Saturday, August 10, 2013

Football & the Weight-Loss Journey

It's football time again! Two-a-day workouts, sweat, and sun. This year we have a great class of seniors playing for the Friona Chieftains.


These young men come to work every day with a great attitude and provide great leadership for our team.

Our coaching staff is doing great things with the boys, and it's fun to work with them each day.


As I looked at the picture I felt I needed to lock back and see where I was at this time last year. I started my weight loss journey in mid-January 2013. I've lost in the 80 lb area, and the picture below shows a good comparison. Top left is October 2012 (455-460 lbs). Top right is August 2012 (not sure). Bottom is August 2013, not sure of weight. I haven't weighed in about a month, I was getting obsessed with the weight loss and had to chill. I was at 385 in early June 2013, and I'm slimmer now, clothes fit better, etc. Anyway, it's getting better every day. Never give up, never surrender!


No comments:

Post a Comment